Initial Dental Appointment in [CITIY] CA
Your initial appointment will consist of an examination and review of your treatment options. Usually, a dental cleaning can be done or started the same day as the comprehensive exam. Once you and your dentist agree on a treatment plan, a second appointment can be booked to begin treatment.
For assistance, please call our Sunnyvale office: Murray & Murray Family Dentistry in Sunnyvale CA Phone Number 408-738-1710.
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your consultation:
- Any x-rays taken by a previous dentist, if applicable.
- A list of medications you are presently taking.
- If you have dental insurance, bring the necessary completed forms. This will save time and allow us to help you process any claims.
IMPORTANT: All patients under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Your Health History
- Please alert the office if you have a medical condition that may be of concern prior to treatment (i.e., diabetes, high blood pressure, artificial heart valves and joints, rheumatic fever, etc.)
- It is important to let us know if you are currently taking any medications (i.e., heart medications, aspirin, anticoagulant therapy, etc.)
- If you are not feeling well before your appointment, please call and let us know: Murray & Murray Family Dentistry in Sunnyvale CA Phone Number 408-738-1710
If your dentist or physician has taken x-rays, you may request that they forward them to our office. If there is not enough time, please pick them up and bring them to our office. If additional x-rays are necessary, they can be taken at our facility.